To our Upside Community,
We are so excited to announce that we are OPEN for in store shopping and consignment drop-offs again! Of course things will look a little different as the health and safety of both our community and staff will be our first priority.
Here’s what to expect:
- Social distancing (2 metres apart) will be expected from customers shopping in store as well as from our staff.
- Surfaces such as our counters, door handles and debit machines will be sanitized and wiped down regularly throughout our retail hours.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and disposable masks will be available to our customers.
- Any clothing that is tried on will be put on a separate rack and steamed before we place it back out on the floor.
- If you feel at all sick or under the weather we ask please don’t come in.
- Our staff can only assist one person at a time for consignment drop-offs. To help us serve you better please book a time slot for your drop-off: BOOK HERE.
- If you are dropping-off items for consignment we ask that they are washed or dry cleaned prior to bringing them in.
- Private shop hours can be booked off for you and a group of friends so you can have a fun, safe space to unwind and have some much needed girl time! Contact info@shoptheupside to book today!
In addition to being open we are also at a brand new location!
#10, 239 10 Ave SE, Calgary (please visit our location page for full directions)
Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm
We know things maybe new and require some adjustment as we get used to our new normal we can do it together and thank you for your endless support with online sales.
We can’t wait to see you all again and help you get back to some much needed retail therapy!
email@example.com | 1.844.UPSIDE1